Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jack Skellington...

Of course everyone knows who Jack Skellington is, right?  Oh, you don't?  Let me give you a refresher course...

Tall, slinky, skeletal man.
Charming and charismatic.
Dead.

Oh, just forget it! You'll know him if you see him.  But you don't really want to see him...not in real life anyway.


Well what better way to celebrate Halloween with one of the scariest looking faces in TV?!  Jack Skellington is probably one of the easiest and most fun designs to make on a cupcake!  It's a no brainer! =)

I found cute ones on Pintrest and I just had to click through to see where I could find a recipe.


This recipe is BORING! (no offense to the persons that made this cupcake recipe) But I mean, seriously?  Who wants same old, boring old, chocolate cupcakes with white buttercream?!  I know it's an oldie but goodie but let's be serious here...This is Halloween!  We need to spice it up a little!  I was thinking a dark chocolate or devil's food cupcake with a white chocolate frosting.

What are your favorite black/white cupcake combos?

No comments:

Post a Comment