Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What can $2, a stick of butter, and an egg get you?

Answer: A happy husband!


Yesterday was another day of semi-homemade laziness.  I wanted to do something nice for the hubby but I was feeling a little lazy.

I looked in the cabinet and noticed a big bag of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie mix.


I thought to myself, ”He might enjoy some of those tonight!”   And at $1.94 from Wal-Mart, why not!










They were AWESOME!!! And they're pretty much all gone now! :)

What's your favorite semi-homemade lazy day dish?


2 comments:

  1. I didn't Know you had a blog!!! New follower here :)

    I don't know if this qualifies as semi homemade, but i like Hello Dollies.

    Mix a little butter with crumbled graham cracker for a crust
    on top put: walnuts, coconut, chocolate chips, and a can of condensed milk.
    bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. Let cool. and dig in. MMMMMMmmmmm So very good. I love it because you can make a ton of variations depending what you have on hand or what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sound absolutely amazing...if i wasn't allergic to coconut! :(

    but there is more semi-homemade and divalicious amazingness coming your way!

    ReplyDelete