Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stain, stain, go away...

Have you guys met Codee? 





She's my pup.  She is the cutest terroist I've ever seen in my entire life.  She loves on mommy and daddy.  She'll lay and cuddle.  But when she's mad, she's MAD!  And she takes her revenge out on you by peeing/pooping on the carpet, biting at your face or any other body part, for that matter, that she can get her teeth on, eating your stuff (cords, shoes, remote, etc.) or barking in your face while you're sleeping.  There is the occasional pimp-slap at 5:00 in the morning if she needs to go out and you're not awake yet. Yep. I love my little terrorist. 

I don't, however, love the stains.  Like I said, when she gets mad, she pees/poops after she runs around like a crazed animal!  I've tried so many things short of bleaching my tan carpet or getting my carpet in my entire house shampooed!  My usual go to is Fabuloso cleaner--lavendar scent and Glade Carpet & Room Tough Odor Solutions.  But I decided to try something new and see if that worked.  I tried this cleaner that I found at Wal-Mart called Out! Oxy-Fast Stain & Odor Remover.  I'm not really seeing any results though.  It seemed to be working at first, but now, I'm not so sure.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to get the stains out AND keep my house fresh?! HELP!!

Love,
A desperate pet parent

No comments:

Post a Comment