Monday, November 7, 2011

A diva blog!

Today's post is more DIVA than DOMESTIC!!!

So I decided to polish my own nails this weekend...

1) to save money,
2) if I screw up at least I didn't pay for it and I could do it over again, and
3) I wouldn't have anyone to blame but myself so no uncomfortable Nail Salon confrontation...(I'm very ticky about certain things...ESPECIALLY when I'm paying for a service!)

So I decided to go pink since it's pretty much my most favorite color in the entire world...seriously! And I wanted to get in my last pop of color before I get shunned for not wearing fall colors.


I painted all of my nails with the hot pink called Pink Forever by Sinful Colors.  I purchased it at Walgreens for $1.99!!






The second color I used is called Bali Mist.  It's really sheer so I only used it to enhance a couple of nails.  




I used a color blocking technique that I liked last summer. I still think it's pretty fun.




What are your favorite nail polishes to use??

No comments:

Post a Comment